Yoshimura Food Holdings K.K. (hereinafter “our company”) has enacted the protection policy regarding the handling of personal information as below. We promote the protection of personal information through the construction of a personal information protection system, and ensure all employees are aware of the importance of personal information protection and strive to achieve it.
1. Personal information acquisition
Our company collects personal information appropriately within the scope necessary to achieve the usage purpose. We do not collect information through unjust means.
2. Personal information management
In order to prevent the loss, wrong use or alteration of personal information provided to us, our company enforces strict security and management measures. When information is used across our group, or when all or part of our duties are outsourced to a third party, we enforce a duty of confidentiality on personal information users and managers, and conduct appropriate supervision.
3. Personal information usage purpose
In order to provide information to the person in question and to improve our products and services, we may use provided personal information for the following purposes.
- To send information by direct mail or email regarding our products, services, events, prize contests, campaigns, or questionnaires
- Material regarding the development or improvement of our company’s products or services
- Sending of our products or provision of related services
- Transactions, guidance, proposals etc. for individual clients
- Access analysis for the website operated by our company
In the case we use personal information for any purpose other than those above, we will announce or make public the purpose to the person in question. Our company will not use personal information in a way that exceeds the purposes above, unless required to do so by law.
4. Provision and disclosure of personal information to third parties
In the case we provide personal information given to us to third parties, apart from the points listed below, we will only provide it as statistical data, and will not disclose it in a way in which a person can be identified, such as by name.
- When we have the prior agreement of the person in question regarding disclosure
- When we have the prior agreement, or have notified the person in question in advance, of joint use among our group, industry organizations or business partners
- When we are requested to disclose information by law, or on the order of government or legal bodies
- When it is deemed necessary to protect the safety, rights or assets of the person in question, the general public or our company, or for reasonable defense purposes
- When we outsource work related to our products and services to third parties. However, third parties will only use it for the outsourced duties.
- When we outsource sending information by direct mail or e-mail, conducting questionnaires or other marketing activities to third parties. However, third parties will only use it for the outsourced duties.
- When required to do so by law or for other purposes
5. Personal information change, revision or deletion
Our company strives to manage provided personal information accurately and in its latest form. When receiving a request from the person in question, we will confirm the identification of the person, and add, change, revise or delete information.
7. Access analysis tool
For the purpose of improving services and the user experience, we use Google Analytics, which is an access analysis tool from Google.
This site strictly observes the laws in Japan regarding the use of personal information. We review the contents of this policy as appropriate and strive to improve it.
Please use the mail form below for questions or requests for disclosure or revision of personal information, and for other inquiries.